Add a contemporary look to your outdoor living with the innovative RCU8 Shade solution from Weathermaster.
1. Protective cover: Protects the umbrella from the weather when not in use.
2. Base plate: Rotating base plate and removable pole spigot.
3. Mast options: When ordering, choose between one fixed mast position or the other.
4. Fibreglass ribs: These improve performance in high wind conditions.
5. In-ground mounting: To be secured into concrete and the rotating base plate fastens on top.
6. Robust aluminium mast - Heavy-duty extruded aluminium mast, anodised for lasting protection.
7. Portable base fixing options - Optional durable base cover and swivel wheels for efficient transportation.
• Manufactured from top quality anodised aluminium, stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials
• Canopy tilts – horizontal, approximately 45° or vertical
• Premium 100% solution dyed Sunbrella Acrylic Canvas fabric canopy (UPF 50+)
• Versatile alternative to a traditional awning or umbrella
• Three fixing options – in ground, surface plate or portable base
• Durable high performance hub and fittings
• Solid core fibreglass umbrella ribs for high wind resistance
• Custom designed protective cover included for protection
• Three-year frame guarantee
Using only the highest quality components, all WEATHERMASTER® products carry comprehensive guarantees for a period of three years from date of purchase.
Weathermaster® is a division of New Zealand Window Shades Ltd. ©Copyright 2015 New Zealand Window Shades Ltd.