Add a contemporary look to your outdoor living with the innovative RCU4 Shade solution from Weathermaster.
Engineered to withstand high winds, the RCU4 can rotate on its anchor and the slimline canopy cleverly tilts for maximum comfort - even when the sun is low.
1. Protective cover: All weather cover protects mast and canopy.
2. In-ground anchor: Stainless steel and aluminium anchor secured into concrete.
3. Surface anchor: Hot-dipped galvanised steel plate secured onto existing wooden deck or concrete.
4. Robust aluminium mast: Heavy-duty extruded aluminium mast, anodised for lasting protection.
5. Quick release tilting system: Robust, comfortable sliding mechanism ensures effortless operation and canopy tilting.
6. Portable base fixing options: Optional durable base cover and swivel wheels for efficient transportation.
• Aluminium frame and stainless steel hardware for longevity
• Canopy tilts – horizontal, approximately 45° or vertical
• Commercial grade 100% solution dyed polyester canopy (UPF 50+)
• Shades low sun angles or provides a wind break
• Versatile alternative to a traditional awning or umbrella
• Mast rotates 360° for maximum comfort
• No centre pole makes furniture arrangement easier
• Three fixing options – in ground, surface plate or portable base
• Durable high performance hub and fittings
• Custom designed protective cover included for protection
• Two-year frame guarantee
Umbrella canopies are made from premium 100% solution-dyed 290g/m2 waterproof solution-dyed polyester with high colour fastness. Fabric is washable and replaceable. The colours shown on this page have been printed as accurately as possible; actual fabric colours may vary slightly.
For commercial applications, screen-printed branding is available on request.
Using only the highest quality components, all WEATHERMASTER® products carry comprehensive guarantees for a period of three years from date of purchase.
Weathermaster® is a division of New Zealand Window Shades Ltd. ©Copyright 2015 New Zealand Window Shades Ltd.