Whether you need a little shade or a lot, the Weathermaster FCU6 umbrella can be configured to your home and your life. Innovative designs and premium quality materials ensure this umbrella will look good and perform perfectly year after year.
1. Protective cover: Protects the umbrella from the weather when not in use.
2. Rain gutter: Adjoining square umbrellas can be connected with removable rain gutters to increase weatherproof area.
3. In-ground anchor: Stainless steel and aluminium anchor secured into concrete.
4. Surface plate anchor: Hot-dipped galvanised steel plate secured onto wooden deck or concrete.
5. Multi-umbrella mast: Durable, heavy duty for up to four umbrellas on one mast.
6. Gas-assisted technology: sliding system Umbrella goes up and down effortlessly. Optional upgrade to stainless steel strut for coastal locations.
7. Quick-release sliding system: The patented 'One Movement' sliding system enables the umbrella to be opened and closed easily in one single movement.
• Your choice of a square or octagonal canopy
• Premium fade-resistant fabric in thirteen stylish colours
• Have the amount of shade you need – the robust mast supports up to four square or two octagonal canopies
• There’s no centre pole, so furniture arrangement is easier
• Umbrellas go up and down with one easy movement – no brute strength required
• You can add rain gutters to two or more square umbrellas, to keep everyone dry
• Umbrellas can be installed on your deck (surface plate) or in the ground (concrete anchor)
• Detailed instructions allow self installation or use our expert installation service
• Easy-fit cover slips over umbrella and mast, to protect your investment during high wind and rain
Umbrella canopies are made from premium 100% solution-dyed 290g/m2 premium Dickson acrylic with high colour fastness. Fabric is washable and replaceable. The colours shown on this page have been printed as accurately as possible; actual fabric colours may vary slightly.
For commercial applications, screen-printed branding is available on request.
Using only the highest quality components, all WEATHERMASTER® products carry comprehensive guarantees for a period of three years from date of purchase.
Weathermaster® is a division of New Zealand Window Shades Ltd. ©Copyright 2015 New Zealand Window Shades Ltd.