The Weathermaster Mediterranean folding arm awning is purpose built for large patios, terraces and decks. It can be up to six metres wide, making it ideal for commercial use. Robust folding arms support the awning completely, so there are no support poles to clutter up your space or spoil the view. Made to your specifications, this awning adds style and comfort to outdoor living areas.
1. Custom size: Choose any size from 1.5m to 6m wide; in your colour choice from a range of fabrics.
2. Range of projection: Maximum projection is 3m.
3. Automated operation: Awning can be deployed manually (with a crank handle), or you can choose to have it automated. Sensors can also be fitted, so that your awning will deploy and retract according to weather conditions.
4. Adjustable pitch: Manual tilting option lets you lower or raise the pitch of the awning.
5: Superior engineering: Heavy-duty folding arms with stainless cable, protected by a plastic sleeve; heavy-duty springs to ensure optimum fabric tension.
6: Fixing options: Can be wall or soffit mounted, the bracket footprint is 250mm. We offer a specialty bracket design service for difficult fixing positions.
7. Protective hood: Optional protective hood when the awning is not fitted under eaves.
• Custom made for your property in the colour of your choice
• No obtrusive vertical supports - you can arrange your furniture and enjoy the view without poles getting in the way
• You can adjust the awning pitch up and down, to fine-tune the shading
• Your awning can be automated, plus you can add sun and wind sensors – the awning will adjust itself to the weather conditions
• If your home has no eaves, an optional hood can protect the awning fabric when not in use
• Available in widths up to 6 metres with projection of up to 3 metres
Canvas fabric is available in a vast selection of solid colours, patterns and stripes. It is water-repellent, marine-grade 100% acrylic with a UPF rating of 50+. Fabric will not break down and is fade resistant.
Using only the highest quality components, all WEATHERMASTER® products carry comprehensive guarantees for a period of three years from date of purchase.
Weathermaster® is a division of New Zealand Window Shades Ltd. ©Copyright 2015 New Zealand Window Shades Ltd.